Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sunday Mornings


I love it when we have late church. We can take our own sweet time getting ready. I make breakfast for the family. This past Sunday I got up before the kids to make orange rolls for them. It was a chilly morning and I imagined them waking up to the smell of bacon and orange rolls. Everyone was going to be in such a good mood. Well one by one my little sweeties started to roll out of bed. One by one I heard, " I don't like orange rolls." "I don't like cream cheese frosting." "These aren't as good as Cinnabon." And they wonder why they get Eggos for breakfast most of the time.

1 comment:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Emily and I should switch homes, because I would never turn those delicious treats away. And because I think she and Judd would really hit it off. Is that creepy?